1838 3428 £1,838.00 - £3,428.00
- Dunlopillo 100% Latex - Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Breathable - This allows air to flow through the mattress which takes away moisture that can lead to unpleasant odours and mattress degradation if air isn't allowed to circulate. A mattress which is breathable will also help to keep you cool.
- The Dunlopillo new 7 zone Latex Core provides all the support that your body needs across all areas of the mattress to keep you comfortable throughout the night. It moulds itself to your body to ensure you enjoy the perfect sleeping posture.
- Actipro Probiotic Fabric Cover - Actipro technology is used in the mattress fabric to eliminate unwanted allergens, reduce bacteria and unpleasant odours, helping to maintain a welcoming and refreshing sleep environment.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Dust mites cannot survive on the product, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep.
- Soft Knit Cover - Upholstered in a soft knit cover which has enhanced cooling properties and moisture management system.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 24cm
Dunlopillo are so confident they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will guarantee this product for 8 years.