Relyon Keswick natural alpaca 2600
Relyon Dreamworld Keswick Natural Alpaca 2600 Mattress
The Relyon Dreamworld Keswick Natural Alpaca 2600 Mattress is a supportive pocket sprung mattress with 2600 individual pocket springs and layers of sumptuous natural fillings.
The mattress is designed to offer a medium level of support.
• 2600 Pocket Springs – A double layer of pocket springs provide fantastic individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the springs shape to the contours of the body whilst the lower part aborbs the body’s weight and relieves pressure
• Alpaca Layers – Natural temperature controlling wool prevents you from getting too hot or too cold during the night
• Cashmere Layer – Cashmere is regarded as the softest natural hair so it adds an exquisite level of comfort to the mattress
• Silk Layer – Super soft, strong and absorbent, silk improves the mattress’s durability and helps to keep the mattress fresh and dry
• Pashmina Wool Layer – Pashmina wool is another super soft and luxurious hair, very similar to cashmere
• Wool Layer – The natural insulating properties of wool help to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
• Bamboo – Bamboo is resistant to fungi, pests and bacteria so it helps you keep a hygienic sleeping environment
The layers of natural fillings are secured in place using the traditional hand tufting method and 4 rows of hand side stitching. The mattress is then encased in a soft touch Belgian damask cover.